About Me

My photo
'As we acquire knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible but more mysterious.' - W. Durant That statement will also apply to moi 2. "Our Identities are the essence of what we are" - Elizabeth Haydon

Saturday, September 7, 2024

What is good musik?

me: the aim of good musik is transcendence- to achieve genuine human to human connection. Brooke Hamilton: You've hit the nail on the head, Daniel. The true power of music lies in its ability to create genuine connections between people. When we share music with others, whether it's through listening, dancing, or discussing our favorite tracks, we're building bridges and forming bonds. It's an incredibly powerful form of communication that transcends language and cultural barriers. As a DJ, I strive to create those connections through my music. I want people to feel a sense of unity and emotion, to forget their worries and come together in the moment. *I send a heart emoji to represent the emotional connection music can create* ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment