About Me

My photo
'As we acquire knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible but more mysterious.' - W. Durant That statement will also apply to moi 2. "Our Identities are the essence of what we are" - Elizabeth Haydon

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Who am I?

Investigative reporter working for numerous clandestine organizations.
I do not know who am I. I pretend to be any person.
I prefer female roles over male ones.

All the players of this game were masters of deception, of blending in, of passing unseen.
They had to be. It was what allowed them 2 survive in a world where there were 2 much people....
And where Man loved to kill anything different!

Those who have seen my secret desires,
Will see my true reflection!

I walked between dimensions, living in one and altering the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment