About Me

My photo
'As we acquire knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible but more mysterious.' - W. Durant That statement will also apply to moi 2. "Our Identities are the essence of what we are" - Elizabeth Haydon

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Social Contract of the NWO

Section I: I will surrender a percentage of my property to the Government. Also I will apply for a Government identification number that I will use in all my major financial transactions

Section II: I will surrender my freedom for a period of time when the Government demand it.

Section III: I will only consume those drugs permitted by the Government. Also I will limit my sexual activities as permitted by the Government.

Section IV: The Government will permit me to find employment subjecting to the limits that restrict my choice of career or wages I may accept.

Section V: The Government will permit me to reside in the area of North America.

Section VI: The Government will protect my life and my property. I agree not to hold the Government liable if it fails to protect me or my property.

Section VII: The Government will determine which candidates I may vote. I agree not to hold the Government liable if their candidates break my best interests or promises.

Section VIII: I agree that the Government may hold me fully liable if I fail to abide by the above terms. In that event, the Government may confiscate any property that I have not previously surrendered to it. I also agree that the Government may alter the terms of this contract at any time.

Sign it and be happy. The social model of 'Free Planet' and the Venus Project look pretty good. If there is no money, there is no need for jobs.

We need to recreate this world without money not create a new world with money.

No comments:

Post a Comment